Now you know the truth of what’s going through my mind at parties.
oh my gosh the last panel actually made me tear up
I can’t tell you how accurate this is
This is a really good depiction of social anxiety because it focuses on inner states rather then outward actions. As someone very good at concealing his anxiety, I appreciate it.
Yay! I got to do more Gnar comics!! :D Thank you so much you guys for all your suggestions, they were way fun to read and draw!! ^___^
happy 17th anniversary, one piece!
i may have a thing for watercolour minimalist type things
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
"He’s an insane man who sent the hearts of 100 pirates to Headquarters in order to become a Shichibukai!! He’s a creep!!"
(ﾉ⊙ヮ⊙)ﾉ — SENPAI
(ﾉ◕‿◕)ﾉ— I love your blog
(●﹏●✿) — I don’t talk to you, but
stalkenjoying your blog from a distance
( ╹◡╹) — Want to be friends
(¬_¬) — Hate/Jealous of you/blog
(✖╭╮✖) — Dead to me
(≧▽≦) — You give me feels
(●ω●✿) — A starter, maybe?
I restyled Yurick’s wig. My favourite thing about it is the fact that it’s all just one wig so, technically, when you take all the plaits apart and brush it out, you are treated to the ridiculous mess of curls that would be Yurick’s hair, untied. I think it’s funny as fuck.
(I also think it’s funny as fuck to imagine Yurick getting up in the morning, three hours before everyone else, just to do his hair. Zael and Dagran would probably join him a bit later, considering they have all the feathers and other ridiculous crap to tie into their hair, as well. Meanwhile, Lowell and the ladies roll their eyes at the Fancy Hairdo Club.)